Wednesday 20 August 2014

Room tour part 1

Room Tour part 1: My Desk (top section) 


This is a picture of my desk. It is very pink as you can see, and to be honest pink isn't even my favourite colour, but it looks summery so yeah. 
Today I am going to be taking about the top section. I don't want to bore you all with a long and annoying blog post so I have separated it into smaller bits. 

In the top left corner I have 3 candles. The large white one and the orange oneis from ikea. 
The little one was a present from my mum and it says something cute on it. 

Next I have 2 pots of fake flowers again from ikea. They were only like £1.30 so it was really cheap and they looked nice together. 
The Buddha was just something that I found downstairs ages ago and I claimed it as my own. It has no real reason behind it, I just really like Buddhas. I think they are so cute. 
And next there is a small globe of Winnie the Pooh from when I was like 3. It is really meaningful and so I keep it front and centre. 


And then on the end I have a cute little bucket where I put all my stationary. I don't think you really need me to explain what is in there, but there is like 
2 pairs of scissors 
4 pens 
3 protractors 
1 ruler
2 highlighters 
And some cello tape and the bottom. 

I hope that you like this part of my room tour and if you want me to do more please comment below. 

Love
     Casey xoxoxox  

No comments:

Post a Comment