Thursday 6 March 2014

Review of Maybelline the falsies: volume express mascsra

This is my eye before the mascara
This is my eye after uding the mascara
This is the diagram at the back of the packaging
This is the packaging of the mascara
This is the shaoe of the brush

Hey guys!
Recently I bought myself the Maybelline the falsies mascara, and so fsr I have really enjoyed this and I have seen my eyelashes look bigger.

I habe found that this formula really lengthens my lashes and also gives them volume. 

I like the way on the back of the packaging bottle thing it tells you the best way to apply the mascara with a diagram. 

This mascara isn't the cheapest at a sale price in drug stores of £7.99. But most drug store mascaras are around this price. 

However this has instantly become my favourite mascara and I can see myself loving it.

I hope this has helped you if you were looking for a good new lengthening and volumising mascara.

If you have any questions about this product,  please comment them down below and I will answer them. 

Casey xoxox


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment