Sunday 3 August 2014

July Favourites 2014 // CaseyCakes0403

It is the beginning of August and that doesnt just mean that it is time for summer to end, but it also means that it is time for another favourites video.

Beauty favourites



This months beauty favourite was the Soap&Glory brow Archery. I find that this allows me to have the best shaped brows I can. You are able to achieve many different shaped eyebrows from this kit since there is a waxy side and a pen side. 
When I do my brows i like to have a nice point and make them defined, since i wear glasses and a prominent eyebrow goes well with a glasses; and especially since mine are a big and bold pair of glasses. 
(I am going to be doing a more in-depth review on this product on this weeks Review Wednesday, so stay tuned in) 


Clothing favourites





I am not really too sure if this counts as clothing because it is more jewellery, but I still wear this on my body so i guess it kind of counts doesn't it?
However this month I have been loving my new Michael Koris watch. The watch is in rose gold with a white face and some little diamonds around the outside, along with 3 other faces on the inside; one saying the month, one saying the date and the other, i actually do not know what it is used for yet:') woops
If you have ever looked at one of these watches, you would know that they are expensive (well to me they are anyway) and i have wanted one for about a year now and I have been saving up with christmas money and birthday money and money from work and when me and my family went to America, I could finally afford it, since it worked out to be cheaper then planned.
It did slightly break my bank, leaving me with practically nothing, but i know i am going to be getting a lot of use out of this so for me it was a good investment. 


Random favourites







The last thing i have been loving is kind of random, but kind of hair so I am not really too sure what category it would go into, again, but I have placed it here.
I have been loving hair wraps! They throw me right back to my childhood and I don't know why but I really like them. As you can see i done this on an extension so that it will last longer whilst also not damaging my hair. I actually made this myself with some old extensions and some sewing thread that I found in the cupboard.
I love the bright colours and how it can transform your hair from being boring to being stylish and just adding that extra something without having something too obvious in your hair.
If you would like to see a tutorial of how to do this leave a comment and if enough people comment i will show you how i made this. It was pretty easy, however it was quiet time consuming.

I hope you have enjoyed this months favourites video and I hope that I didn't bore you too much.

If you have any questions or comments feel free to write them below

Make sure you follow to get twice weekly updates


Love 
      Casey xoxoxooxo


No comments:

Post a Comment