Monday 17 February 2014

My top 5 makeup items

Hey guys, how are you? 
Today I am going to be telling you my top 5 make up products that I couldn't live without. If you are interested in any of these products there is going to be a link next to the product if yoy are interested, the links will most likely be only accessible in the uk so sorry but here we go
    (All product) 


The first product is a mascara. This mascara is from avon in the luxe range. They have stopped this now however all of Avons mascaras are good. What I like about this product is that it really lengthens your lashes however it doesn't volumise them, and that is something that I need in a mascara so I usually put this mascara and a different one on aswell, but it is still really good. I think that the packaging is really nice as well. Most mascaras are in a circle tube, however this is in a trigular shape! 

The next product is a eyeliner. I have the No.7 eyeliner in stay perfection, and it does what it says. It stays on your waterline or under your eyelashes and doesn't smudge and leave you looking like you have a black eye like some do! I love eyeliner pencils because they really define your eyes and you can do so much with it and use it in so many different ways. This has been my favourite eyeliner that I have tried. 
http://www.boots.com/en/No7-Stay-Perfect-Amazing-Eyes-Pencil_1273226/ 

Next I have a bronzer. With bronzer again it can define your whole face and you can make your face look really different. You make make your face look more structured or even more slimmer if you know how to do it right. I liker his because it is in little balls and I don't know why I just find it more fun this way! Haha. I love this because if just gives me a nice glow (hint the name I guess) so if isn't too orange but you can still see a difference when you put it on.  I got it in the shade warm
http://avonshop.co.uk/product/make-up/face/avon-glow-bronzing-pearls.html

Next I have probably a foundation that you have heard talked about by a lot of bloggers and youtubers. It is rimmels wake me up foundation.  But it really is my favourite. I love cep vetting about it for the packaging to the shimmer in it to the texture. I think the texture is really nice because it mousterises your face. It is likes a really tinted tinted moisturiser. It is also easily accessable from must drugstores in the UK. The shimmer in it really brightens your face. 
http://www.boots.com/en/Rimmel-Wake-Me-Up-Make-Up-Foundation-30ml_1246748/ 


My last product is also from rimmel and it is also another highly raved product. This product is the rimmels stay Matee powder. I have had this for ages, and I haven't even hit pan yet, and I use it every day no matter what. It is really nice because it doesn't leave your face looking like you have just power, it looks really natural and that's what I love about it. It is also coloured which is also good because if can make you look less dark or more dark, and it comes is many different colours so there is one for everyone. It is also super cheap, under £4! 
http://www.boots.com/en/Rimmel-Stay-Matte-Pressed-Powder_1015573/ 

Hope this has given you some good ideas on what you want to buy and If you have any questions please ask me. 

Casey xox 


No comments:

Post a Comment