Sunday 9 February 2014

Haul!

Today I went to Bluewater and I naught a few bits and I thought that I would share with you what I bought! Sorry if tehe quality is bad because I took them on my phone! 
I the first place I went to is new look. I got a new skater skirt and a golden necklace. I have a skater skirt already, however it is not a thick material and I wanted a new one with a thicker material. I went to the sale bit and there was one for only £7!! The size is too big however it comes with a belt so I just do it as tight as it could go. I like the pattern on it. I also like the length, the one I have before is abit short, however I like the length of this one is abit longer, but not too long. 
The next thing I got is the gold necklace. I got it because I thought that it would go nicely with the skirt. I have also seen a lot of people with these necklaces and I have wanted one for a long time and so I finally got one. If was also from new look and it was £9.99. It was a bit expensive however I will wear it a lot and get some good use out of it. 
The next shop I went to was H&M. My sister wanted to go in there and dragged me in, so as I was looking around I found this long jumper that I really like. I think that it will look nice in winter with a pair of leggings and then in summer you should wear it as a dress because it was so long. I go it in an size too big because I wanted it really over sized. This was £9.99 aswell. I love the floral print on it and it really brings some colour to it. 

I hope that this has given YOY a few ideas of things to buy. 

I hope you enjoyed it. 
Follow and comment any questions below xxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment