Wednesday 5 March 2014

Pancake day: my birthday

Yesterday was pancake day, as most of you are aware, but yesterday was also my birthday! 
As soon as I got home from school, I made myself and my sister some pancakes. The first one I made was a total disaster

However the second time I made one I thought that, personally i think it was absolutely amazing, and I sprinkled it the traditional, in England anyway, lemon and sugar, however I did have a few other options to have after my amazing first one. 

Then after wards I went out to my favourite resteraunt, a Chinese, I mean who doesn't love some Chinese food, I did take some pictures of what I got, but not everything.

When I went out, I wore my long too from H&M which was only £9.99. I wore just a plain black pair of leggings which were probably from primark and then my new pair of air Max's that I got for Christmas. 


Thanks for reading I hope you have enjoyed it. Leave questions and comments below. 

Casey xoxoxox 


No comments:

Post a Comment