Sunday 23 February 2014

How to have a good hair care routine for long blond hair

This blog is going to be telling you about all the different hair products that I use to try and keep my hair in good condition and how to make it blonder... If that's even a word haha, but you understand.
This is my hair the length and the colour. (Excuse the dirty mirror and bedroom, and my chubby-ness) 


I would consider my hair medium to long, and blonde at the bottom and brown ish at the top, it is more of a dark blonde at the top. I don't use the same products every time as I will explain later on but yeah:) 

On an everyday routine, like if I just want to wash it so it is not greasy for school, I would use any shampoo and conditioner that Is for dry hair. The ends of my hair are really dry, so I like to use one that helps it and recently I have been using the herbal essensences seriously smooth shampoo in ginger, cinnamon and banana. I have the matching shampoo and condition and they work really well and I have found that they did help my dryness in my hair. I have now used It all up and will probably try a different one but I still really like it. 


Once a week, usually on a Thursday or Friday, I will do my hair so that it will look nice and blonde, and so that it is also in better condition with a protection against hear if I am planning on styling it.
For shampoo I use any silver shampoo. I find that silver shampoo really brings out the blondness In your hair and it lightens the colour of it. I like this one, however I do find this to be really drying on my hair, so I tend to only use this once a week, and not everyday. But it still does brighten it, even the dark blond at the top.


Then for conditioner I will use Aussie 3 minute mirical take the heat conditioner. I really like this because I can feel that it really does work and it leaves my hair feeling sooooo smooth and soft to touch. I have been using this for along time and it lasts for ages, since I only use it when I am putting heat on it which I only 2-3 times a month in the winter. I love Aussie and all the sences and I love it. 


And then to really brighten it up I use the Lee Stafford sun kissed hair spray to lighten my hair again. This spray is a spray that you spray on towel dried hair. This is really good, however it does leave your hair with an awful smell like chemicals so unless you are planning on putting a lot of other sprays in your hair I wouldn't use it, but it really does brighten your hair.

Thanks for reading 
I hope this has helped you 
Casey xoxox 

No comments:

Post a Comment