Thursday 9 May 2013

my favourite trousers

  My favourite trousers are these leggings.




They are from one of my 2 favourite shops, new look. they are black and whit and have the pattern of the galaxy on them. I got these for Christmas so I am not sure if they are still in stock. i don't think they will be because i got them 5 months ago and now they have got in all of there new summer and spring stock. However if you live in England i am sure that you would have seen them before, loads of people have them at my school so i think everyone else would have at least seen them. i really like the pattern and they are really comfy. they are also very thick, so unlike some of the leggings you can get they are not see-threw. and for there price they were very reasonable. they were only £14 i think. I was actually planning on buying them, but then it turned out that my mum had got me them for Christmas. They are also not very pixelated, which is a good thing. Some of the printed leggings i can find to be pixelated. 

Now that it is getting into summer I think that my favourite trousers will change. I am really liking skater skirts and I am actually about to purchase a really nice one online, from new look, it is a black and white dip dyed one which I am really excited about getting. I do also have  short, but they are from last year, and I don't really like them, so I think I am going to be buying some more












1 comment:

  1. Awh I love the galaxy print so much, if it disappears next season I'll be sad to see it go. Just found your blog, welcome to the blogging world. Definitely looking forward to reading your upcoming posts. :') x Olwyn

    http://olwynsworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete