Saturday 11 May 2013

my bracelets.

the next thing i have been loving this month are my bracelets. I have about 5 different bracelets.
 I dont really wear accessories. i don't wear earrings, and i don't like necklaces, the only other accessories i wear apart from bracelets are hats occasionally. However I love these bracelets.




This first bracelet was actually a present that I got for christmas. It was from my aunt. I dont really know where it is from, I think that it is from Avon, because it came in an Avon box, but she is an Avon rep, so i am not sure weither it was from somewhere else and she just put it in that box. However i really do like it. It is like black rope stitching, in a sort of plate. it has blue marble in it. The marbles are blue with bits of white in it. there did used to be 2 more hanging down so that you could tighten them, however my dog ate them. opps! but it still works but it is now just a bit big.






this is the next bracelet that i love. It is a baby pink colour, however it has become a bit faded, because I am always wearing it. I got this from a shop in germany when i went with the school. i do not know what the shop was called because it was in german, and also it was more like a sort of market stall. It is sort of like a fishtail plait. at the back it has a little rope for you to put into the hole at the back. you can make it as big and as small as you want. i think it was fairly cheap. If i remeber rightly it was €4 which is roughly about £1-£2, I think!! it was good, because it was like a friendship bracelet, all my friends brought them.

this bracelet has to be one of my favourite bracelets, ever! it is 2 single bracelets but they cam in a pack, so i count them as 1. 1 of them has a cross on it. they both have 3 different coloured balls, green black and red. i got these from urban outfitters. I am not sure if they are still selling them, because I got these in there sale, where they were 70% off. I got them for £3, which I think is great! they are also elasticated so if you have chubby hands then it will fit over. the cross on one of them is metal and it is what drew me to it.

last but not least there is this bracelet. although it may look lie many different bracelets they are all joined at the back! at the back there is also a pully thing, so that you can choose what size you would want it to be. These is 1 rope thing, it is like aztec pattern in blues and whites. the other 4 parts are like little wooden beads in different shapes and sizes. the top lot, they are blue and white, then the next one is sort of discs and ball beads. they are in the colours navy, green and white. there is the just a row of green rectangle beads, and the last lot of beads and navy, white, green and beige colour beads in all different shapes and sizes. This was from top man, yes i know it is for men, but i have a few items of clothing from there. this was 60% when i went, so i am not sure if they are still rounf. it was only £4.



so they are all my bracelets. thanks for reading.










2 comments:

  1. I really like those bracelets,

    I often have a whole stack of them on my wrist too until a teacher tells me off and makes me remove them!!

    I'm defo following this blog, love returns ;)

    Thanks! xxx

    rubyrubyrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahahha same, I wear them all the time, one time a teacher got my bracelets and threw them in the bin!! I was so angry

      Xxx

      Delete