Thursday 30 January 2014

Yankee Candle: Review

For Christmas I got a Yankee Candle products. I got a Yankee Candle in the scent Black Cherry and I also got an air freshener in the same scent. This is the second Yankee candle I have owned. The first one was a spiced manderine and cranberries of something like that. I liked that one, but I like the Black Cherry one more. 
Yankee Candles are my favourite candles, because they last a really long time. They also smell for a really long time and the scent doesn't fade. With the candle I usually light it for a good few hours and then the smell stays in my room. The candles last for 3-4 months if you light then every few days for a few hours, and although they may be expensive, it is worth it. 
The only this I have to say about then is that, because there is only 1 lighter bit in the middle, it doesn't get all the wax off from the rim. They could do with 2 or 3, like the ones from bath and body works. However, it still lasts a long time. 
With the air freshener, I find this amazing. I have never had anything like this before. I have had this for over a month, and there is a lid that you can put it back on top, however within the first day I had lost the lid, so it has been in continuously since Christmas Day, and there is still a lot of product left. This also leaves my room smelling amazing. Another reason why I love it is because even when I don't shut my door all the way, the smell still lingers in my room and when you go in it smells amazing!!! The packaging I love also, as it looks pretty and posh. 

Thanks for reading 
Comment any ideas for other blog posts 

Casey xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment