Sunday 1 September 2013

The letter B

The letter A - AirMax 
The letter B - Barry M nail varnish 

I have already done a review on the Gelly high shine nail varnishes, and I love them so much that I have gone out and purchased another colour,the colour Greenberry. 

These are my nails after a week of being painted! No chips at all! 

When I went into boots it was buy 1 get one free so I decided to get a different Barry M nail varnish, it is from the "textured nail effect" nail varnish and it gives a really nice sandy and textured effect to it. I got it in the colour Atlantic road. I do not currently have this nail varnish on so I cannot show you what it looks like on but it is really nice!


Thanks for reading 

Lover Casey xoxoxo 







2 comments:

  1. I really want to try Greenberry! I have an orange one already:) Thanks for the comment on my blog, I'm now following you via GFC! Keep in touch xo

    lameyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really nice colour, you should really go and check it out!

      Delete