Sunday 18 August 2013

Barry M, Gelly Hi Shine, nail paint

I have bought a new nail paint, the Barry M Gelly Hi Shine that everyone is going crazy about and afte I got it, I realised why it was so highly raved.

I know I can't paint nails but oh well


I got the colour "Papaya" number 329, which is a really nice pale orange almost corally colour. 


To achieve the best look I think it is best to put a base coat and a top coat on to make it last longer, and it gives an overall better look. If you don't have a base coat just use a top coat and put it on the before the actual nail varnish. 

The thing I love about this is that it lasts for over a week without any chips and the whole time it just looks shiny and nice. 

I got mine from boots, and it was only £3.50 which is amazing compared to some of the other brands pricing for nail varnish which doesn't last as long, only a few days. So you should Go and have a look. They also have a wide selection of colours compared to some other brands that only do a few colours. 

Thanks for reading 

Please subscribe 

Love Casey 

Xoxox 

1 comment: