Thursday 9 May 2013

Me :)

Hey anyone who is actually reading this! I was bored one day, and one thing that I have been wanting to do for a long time is make a blog! So where do i start? I am 15 and live near london. I am not one of these people that are really into make-up, the most make-up I wear is mascara and eye-liner, I occasionally wear foundation and all that jazz, but only when I am going out somewhere nice, because I have bad skin, so I don't want to make it worse by wearing loads of foundation every day. I am more into clothes as hair. I own WAY to many clothes and as soon as I get my money every month, from my mum and dad, the first thing I do is go online and look on topshop and new looks websites. My mum used to be a hair dressers so she is always teaching me new hairstyles to do, and I love it! I also love Joey Essex and Sam Faiers so much!! I have been to his shop and brought some stuff. So that's kind of the basics about me! I will try to blog as much as I can.

1 comment:

  1. welcome to the blogging world!
    i hope you're well and i'm looking forward to all your future posts :)
    laura x

    http://www.lisforladybird.com/

    ReplyDelete